Saturday, September 6, 2008

Picture Update


The tiles have been cut, laid, and spaced. Tomorrow they will be glued down and then grouted the next day.















The contractor came today and painted and installed the light fixtures in the rooms with high ceilings. I'm really happy with the paint color we ended up using, Desert Camel. Here is the transition between the two colors.




















This is the old game "How many ladders can you fit in a room?" The answer here is 4. Below is a REALLY tall ladder that I am glad I did not have to get up on. Also pictures of the new installed light fixtures. They look great!


















































Andrew and my dad working on installing another ceiling fan.

















I LOVE THE NEW FRIDGE!! It's so shiny and pretty! It's a little bigger than I realized, but it fits ok and looks great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the sharpness between the 2 colors. I also love the old ladders game, it's a real live version of chutes and ladders, it's a must at any home makeover. The fridge looks great.

Katrina said...

Thanks!! Now reveal yourself!

Melanie L said...

HAHA Katrina, you make me laugh. "The old game..." hahaha. And I'll hire you! We're going to need some new carpet, ok, and I'd like slate floors in the kitchen as opposed to the plastic-y "hardwoods." And, there's two bathrooms to be painted a TBD color. :) Come up anytime.