Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crunch Time

It's getting down to the nitty gritty and moving day is just 4 days away. Last night we rented a U Haul cargo van to begin moving some stuff, and to pick up some large items from Home Depot. Tonight Andrew and our friend Jay are hanging a new front door on the house. I think it's going to be a pretty big project and I imagine they will be up late. There is a lot of packing and organizing to do in the next few days, and not much time to do it in. Work is really getting in the way of my personal life! That's all I have time to write for now, hopefully I will find some time in the next few days to update. If not, just know that I'm really busy! I will be glad when this is all over!

2 comments:

Melanie L said...

Matt and I have said the phrase, "I'm so glad that's over!" about a hundred times in the last two months.

Anonymous said...

I have great faith in you and Andrew. It will feel so-o-o-o-o good when it is all over and you are sitting in front of your fireplace!! Can hardly wait to see the finally product. We hope to get to Austin the weekend of Oct. 18. That gives you a little time to get everything just right.