Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm not going to write a whole lot tonight, since most of what we did today can be summed up in these pictures.




Andrew installed several new light fixtures today. He put the vanity lighting in the half bath downstairs, and the pretty new towel ring! With the fixtures and the new faceplates for the outlet and light switch, everything looks really pretty! Too bad we didn't have enough of the right kind of light bulbs to put in the light!




































Andrew also hung the chandelier for the breakfast area. I think it is a really cute chandelier for casual dining and it will look even better with a table under it!















I spent the entire time today painting in the master bedroom. I got the whole first coat done of the gold color and will do the second coat tomorrow. I haven't started the one accent wall that will be white, but I will do that tomorrow also. I'm really happy with this color and I think it will look really cheery when the furniture and curtains are in the room. Andrew also installed the new ceiling fan in here.


Well that's all for tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the light fixtures and the bedroom paint!!!! It won't be long now until you are moved in. Hang in there.