Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two Weeks Till Closing!

Our closing date is set for the 27th and we sit just two weeks away from officially being homeowners! I figured starting a blog would be a good way to let everyone follow our progress and for me to get some of my anxiety and excitement out. I don't know if anyone will even read this, but at least it will be fun for me to post. I'm going to put up the photos from the online listing as kind of "Before" photos. They aren't the greatest photos, but at least they are something. I will be posting plenty more along the way and eventually photos of the finished product.





8 comments:

Lindsey Stokes said...

Yay Dandelion!!! i'm so excited for both of you! can't wait to see what you do with it.

Anonymous said...

This is a great way for us to see what is going on with the house. I can hardly wait to see it with your paint on the walls. It is even better than these pictures show. Two weeks will go s-o-o-o-o fast.

Anonymous said...

That anonymous was me. Don't do well with these things.

Melanie L said...

AWESOME! Welcome to the blogging world. Glad to be blog stalking you now. Love.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for both of you. So much going on in such a short time but it will all come to together in the end......somehow! I can't wait to see it in person.....after all the work is done. I am a true friend because I read the blog all the way to the end and I feel your pain. I am also your mother!!! I think blogging will be a great way to let us know what is going on and also to vent a bit about things. Remember the saying "no pain, no gain".

Anonymous said...

I just got back on for the second time. Got to get a grip or you're not going to make until closing. It is such a big step. Sounds as if you have the decisions made and now just need to be able to get it done. I wouldn't worry about the contractor, he will be glad to get the job. After all your realitor said you were easy. This week is over so it won't be too much longer.

Anonymous said...

It happened again. Can you guess it was me?

Anonymous said...

Katrina, Everything is looking so good. I can hardly wait to see the finished product.