Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christmas in August!!!

When I got home from work today there were 9 boxes from UPS and Fed Ex waiting on the door step! All our the fixtures we ordered from Home Depot came in today! Here is a picture of them piled up inside the house:

I immediately went to work opening each one to take a look. I had spent hours staring at them on the website, but since they were only available online, I had never seen any of them in real life. I was like a kid on Christmas morning! The dogs were very interested in what I was up to, and wanted to help by sniffing everything as much as possible. By the time Andrew got home from work, I pretty much had them all opened. This is what he saw when he came in the door:


I am happy to report nothing was broken, and everything looks just like I imagined it would! Now I can't wait to actually get them into the house!

I'm posting early tonight because we are getting ready to eat dinner and then we're off to a concert tonight! Merry Christmas everybody!!

No comments: