Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Highlights

We spent Thanksgiving for the second year in a row in Searcy with much of the Keichline side of my family. Both of my dad's siblings live in Searcy as well as several of my cousins, their spouses, and children (my second cousins). Searcy isn't a big town and there isn't a whole lot to do which makes it perfect for relaxing. We spent most of the long weekend watching tv, napping, eating, and playing Mexican Train (a great dominoes game for those who don't know). My Aunt Pat is a great cook and loves to spoil us and feed us, so we soak up as much of it as we can while we're there. We really enjoy going to Searcy, but after the 11 hour car ride with two dogs, delayed by traffic on I-35, coming home Sunday night, we both agreed we wished it was a lot closer. Here are a few photos from the weekend!





The doggies in the car on the long drive... they weren't so happy about it.






Macy's face cracks me up in this picture!







Andrew with my second cousin Mason.





My Aunt Fran with my second cousin Morgan (her grandson).





My cousin Vance with his son Landan being a goofball.

No comments: