Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day


My AWESOME new red leather Coach bag that Andrew gave me!! I had to pose.


And then my new fluffy bathrobe from my mom and dad. I had to pose again, of course with the bag still.


Macy enjoying one of her Christmas candy canes.


Andrew opening a gift from his parents.... we had no idea what it was going to be!


It's so cute! A Virginia Tech Christmas wreath! That is definitely going on display next year.


Here is Andrew opening Gears of War 2, a video game that he really wanted.


My sweet new Ugg house shoes from Andrew. So warm! I had to model again (with the robe... where is my bag??)



This was a multiple part gift for Andrew... all the necessary ingredients and the bar tool to make Black and Tans. A Black and Tan is a beer drink with a dark beer and a light beer layered in the same glass. The little silver turtle guy sitting on the glass helps you poor them so they stay separated. I think he was more excited about this than the video game.


Beamer happily poses with one of his Christmas/ birthday toys! Happy third birthday Beamer!


And the cooking begins.... Andrew helped peel and chop all the vegetables.


Here I am with our Christmas duck, proudly displaying the neck! Yum!


Gravy is simmering, vegetables are sauteing, potatoes are boiling...



Duck is in the oven!!




Here is our delicious duck!



Our beautiful Christmas dinner: roasted duck, bread stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, crescent rolls and a great bottle of rosè from Marika and Richard, which was really supposed to be a house warming gift, but we wanted to save it for a special occasion! It was a great meal!!



The aftermath.



Macy was worn out from all the cooking so she found a clean laundry basket to take a nap on... thanks Macy.


We were blessed beyond what we could have imagined and had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: