Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fed Up with FedEx

I will never ever ever ever ever do business with FedEx ever again. EVER.

They almost created a Christmas nightmare and the sad thing is, no one in the company seemed to really care. I sent a package home to Connecticut with Christmas presents in it for most of my family members. The package arrived in the local facility in Connecticut on Thursday the 18th but never made it to my parents house. These people are the kings of excuses and I spoke to someone on the phone at the facility in Connecticut, a regional center in Atlanta, the corporate office in Memphis and some other facility in Florida. Regardless of my best efforts, my dad still had to drive to the facility to pick up the box this morning after 6 days of non-delivery. I had to wake up at 4:45 am to call the facility and tell them NOT to put the box on a truck again because I had no faith in their ability to deliver it, and that my dad would come pick it up. And after a week and half of tracking the package, 6 days of broken promises, lies, getting the run around, and then ultimately relieving them of the responsibility of actually delivering anything, they won't refund my money. I'm pretty sure I spent more time and effort on the phone to make sure this thing would get delivered than any FedEx employee. It's unbelievable that customer service this terrible can actually exist.




I'm thankful my family was able to get their Christmas presents finally. This isn't going to ruin my Christmas and I'm not going to dwell on it, but FedEx will never see a penny of my money again! Thank goodness for a crisis averted!

No comments: