Monday, November 24, 2008

Permit Parking Only




Andrew had to go back in to work for a little while this evening after dinner so this was my "project" when he was gone.









I planned to have my car parked in the garage when he got home so he would be confused when he pulled in the driveway, but he got home about 3 minutes too early. I was hoping he'd call on the way home like he usually does, and give me some warning, but I heard him pull in the driveway just as I was finishing sweeping out the garage. Ah well. He was still surprised.

I had somewhat of a lazy weekend but Andrew had to work on Saturday for about 6 hours and went in again on Sunday for about an hour and a half. Thankfully it is a short week and then we get to enjoy Thanksgiving in Searcy, Arkansas with most of my extended family. We head out Wednesday morning with the dogs piled into the car and will return Sunday night. We always have a good time with my family in Searcy, so we are looking forward to a relaxing and fun weekend.

If I don't post again, have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Chez said...

How are you so freaking productive? It would never cross my mind to get home from a full day's work and totally clean out and reorganize a garage. You are amazing!!

Have fun in AK! Happy Thanksgiving!!