Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Good List

Usually coming back from vacation is a bit of a let down, but I have to say this week has been full of goodness! Here is a list of some of what is going down:




  • Free dinner (Monday night) at Fogo De Chao, thanks to TDS! If you've never been to Fogo or a similar style Brazilian steakhouse, you don't know what you're missing. It's a meat lovers dream!






  • Free dinner tomorrow night, again thanks to TDS! This time it's Rudy's BBQ at our pavilion, but I can't complain!

  • Brushfire Records released a Christmas album yesterday with several of my favorite artists. I picked it up today and have been loving it so far! Mason Jennings, my most favorite musician in the whole world sings "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." Check it out here:


  • My most FAVORITE restaurant ever, Freebirds, is opening a location in South Austin! Sure, there is one about 15 minutes from us in one direction, and another about 20 the other way.... but this one will be like five minutes from our house!!! I think I'm going to be able lower my Freebirds eating frequency average to 7 days or less. We drove by the new location tonight and I had to take a picture!!





  • Friday night we are going to see one of our favorite Austin bands, Ghostland Observatory, at Stubbs and we can't wait! Ghostland always puts on a fantastic show and you can't help but have a great time. Here we are the last time we saw Ghostland... obviously having a good time!!













Thanks for tuning in to Best Week Ever!!!

No comments: