Saturday, November 8, 2008

News From the East Coast

Well for those of you who didn't already know, which I can't imagine is anyone since the whole world knew, I surprised Andrew and planned a trip to Virginia. We are in Arlington right now at his parents house, and are enjoying time with friends and family. On Thursday night we were in Blacksburg watching the Virginia Tech Hokies stomp on Maryland!! We had a great time in Blacksburg and being in the stadium for a Thursday night game was everything Andrew had always said it would be. I wish the trip could have been longer, but we are packing everything we can into the short time that we have. We leave tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 to head back to Austin. When we get back home I will post pictures and give the full description of how I pulled off the surprise. For now I will just tell you Andrew was shocked and had absolutely NO IDEA that any of the planning had been going on. It's been a great trip. Check back soon for photos!!

No comments: