Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan!!



Today is my nephew Logan's 1st birthday! Tomorrow there will be a birthday party for him and I wish we could be there to celebrate with everyone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the gift we sent will make it there in time! I've only gotten to see him once, last year at Christmas, so I'm sure when we see him in January he will be such a big boy! Here are some pics of the cutie over the past year.




Logan in the hospital, minutes after birth!





Still in the hospital, slightly older. This is one of my favorite pictures of him.




Christmas time in Connecticut, meeting Logan for the first time.





He's getting bigger!!






He looks so much like my dad! Here he is around Halloween this year.


Happy Birthday Logan! I can't wait to see you in January!! Save me some cake!

1 comment:

Chez said...

Well, that's the cutest "minutes after being born" picture I've ever seen. And look at all the hair on that baby! My nephew would be jealous! :)