Monday, January 12, 2009

Is it weird when....

Is it weird when you are checking out at your local grocery store and the girl who always rings you up says, "I think you guys are the ones who always buy shallots?" I guess on the one hand it's nice that the employees remember you, but kind of weird that they remember you based on an obscure item in the produce section that they always have to look up the code for. I honestly didn't know what a shallot was until about 6 months ago when I got a cook book that calls for shallots in a lot or recipes. For those of you who don't know, its kind of like a cross between an onion and garlic, with a sweeter, milder taste than an onion. There wasn't much point to this post, I just thought it was a funny little anecdote about grocery shopping. I will post again soon with some real house info.

Night!

No comments: