Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

Tonight we carved our jack-o' lanterns for Halloween. I have to admit we both used patterns we found on the internet, but I think we executed them pretty well. I told Andrew I was going to put the pictures up on the blog and have a vote on which one wins. Check out the photos!




























So cast your votes! Are you for Barack or the Kool Aid Man??? Are you a "Yes We Can" or an "Oh Yeah!"? Don't be shy, let us know!

Disclaimer: No political affiliations will be assumed ;)

9 comments:

parpampam said...

Hi ! you are my "next blog" :)
Your carving is cool!
Vote for Obama! :)

Unknown said...

i like......

Melanie L said...

no freakin' way! How did you even do that? The skill involved in the Obama one is too crazy for words, so that's where I'm a'going.

Anonymous said...

The Obama one is great and I vote for it. Of course the McCain (better known as Cool-aid Man) is s great likeness also.

Anonymous said...

How come when I go to post a comment, it ends up "anonymous"???
I MUST be doing something wrong!!!

Lindsey Stokes said...

my vote is for Kool-aid cause I already voted for Obama!

Aubrey said...

Kool-Aid is awesome, but I have to vote for Obama. I couldn't carve that.

Anonymous said...

Though the Obama one is neat and I can't see how you did it, I still go for the more traditional jack-o-lantern so my vote is for Cool-aid man

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy them?